Monday, November 21, 2005

Saturday was Jacob's 7th birthday!! I can't believe it's been 7 years since I gave birth to him. We had cake and ice cream with a few friends on Friday night, and he had two friends spend the night. On Saturday we got up and I took Jacob, his two friends, Matthew and his friend to see the new Harry Potter movie. Yes, I took FIVE boys ages 6-8 to the movies. It wasn't too bad. The 6 year old got scared at some points as did one of the 8 year olds. The kids really enjoyed the movie although Matthew kept whispering questions to me throughout! My only peeve with the movie is that Dumbledore's character is being butchered!!
All in all, he had a great birthday. He even raked in some cash! He said it wasn't his best because last year he got more presents! Oh well!

Here are a couple of pictures of the birthday boy!


I've included this one because of the boys... They coordinated at school that day so that they would all wear cammo jammied that night!! And I thought only girls were like that! hehe


I love this one of Mike and Jacob building with the erector set!


Only 14 days until we get to do it all again for Matthew's birthday!

No comments: