Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful day full of friends, family and more food than you could possibly eat! We had a good day. We went to our friend's house and had a great meal and some good socialization! Best of all, we were all there.

Since it's a day to give thanks, here are five things I am thankful for:

1. My husband and children. I don't know where I would be in my life without them. I appreciate all the joy they bring into my life.

2. My extended family. With all their quirks and crap, I love them all. it's easy to get frustrated with them, but I know they all have helped to shape me into who I am.

3. Our home. We have been in this house for almost a year and a half. I am so thankful that we were able to buy a house, and make it a home. We have wonderful neighbors and a great community.

4. All the luxuries in my life. I realize just how much I have. I don't think I ever imagined I would be this blessed in life.

5. Health. My health, my kids health, Mike's health. The fact that my Mother isn't as sick as they thought. The fact that my Mother in Law is doing much better.

And on a sad note, my dog Lucy is missing. I let her out last night when I took our puppy out. She didn't come back in. Usually, she would be waiting at the door in the morning. It's been 21 hours and we haven't seen any sign of her. I am sick with worry... I pray she comes back.. I miss her.

No comments: