Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year

I don't like to make resolutions. I never seem to keep them. I think this year, I am going to try something. Starting today, I want to try to post a picture here at least every week day. I think it will help me to take better pictures because I will only want to post good pictures. It will also help me to see how far I've come with my pictures. I LOVE taking pictures and would like to improve. I'm hoping this will help!

So, here is my first picture post this year:

This is my nephew, Dyson. He has the cutest expressions!


Dyson is in the foreground here playing his brother's Nintendo DS. In the background, you can see Lynzi and Lauren playing thier game boys as well.

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

WOW...look how big these kids are getting!
they are adorable too!