Thursday, January 08, 2009

I've been Tagged

Ros tagged me! The rules are you go to your fourth picture folder and choose the fourth picture in that folder and post in with an explanation as to what it's about. Then you can tag someone else. Have fun! (IF you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!! Please post in the comments if you do post so I can visit your site!)

I had a little trouble with this as my pictures are in folders grouped by the year, then month then day uploaded or taken. So, I went to my 2009 folder and then to Jan, because it's the only folder in there. I picked the fourth pic in the folder and here is what you get:


This picture is Logan, Dyson and Matthew in the front of an Army bull dozer. When my sister was visiting last week, we took the boys to see all the big army equipment set up on post. They had a great time running around and checking out all the big green machines.

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

looks like they were takiing a break! i bet they had lots of fun with thier cousins and Aunt there!

thanks for participating!