Friday, February 10, 2006

I got a couple of emails, and he called, last night. Mike is safely in Korea..

I got up this morning, and there was another email from Mike.... this is what he said...

"...I got some shitty news from the brigade sergeant major this morning. The brigade is moving to Hawaii and my battalion is going in or around July. The problem is that they are saying everyone is going, and upon arrival in Hawaii they say unaccompanied will have to be on the ground for 24 months and accompanied will be there for 36. The time spent in Korea is just "bonus" time. I am going to see if I can get more info this week. ..."

and of course it's the weekend. We won't know anything more until next week at least, and I expect not for a while. I can't even think straight right now.. this is crazy!

No comments: