Saturday, February 25, 2006

Busy/Crazy Week...

So I am starting to think that my Wednesdays are cursed. On the 8th Mike left for Korea. On the 15th I just couldn't cheer up and cried all damn day. On the 22nd Lauren spiked a fever of 103.5, Matthew stayed home sick and the van broke. Joy. The van is now in the shop, I'm waiting for the bill...
Yesterday was a pretty good day. Lauren went back to school (first day this week!) and I got some housework done. Today was pretty good. I took the kids to see Hoodwinked, cute movie! I did get a collection bill for the ATV account. The shitty thing is that I've never gotten a bill from them, but I get this! NICE.. and they probably won't talk to me about it because my name isn't on the account. Oh and I got another bill from my breast consult last July. The one Tricare was supposed to pay. The one that was supposed to be a "free consultation". Whatever.
Gotta run. The dog just puked. In Matthew's bed...

1 comment:

sillypants said...

Oh Misty.....

Hang in there sweets.

Dog puking in bed= Jeannie relating way too much