Friday, August 03, 2007

Falling Behind...Catching Up

We have been sooo busy lately. I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted. We left Louisiana a day late because I wasn't feeling well. We spent a week in Florida and had a blast! On the way home, we stopped for a few hours to visit a friend in Georgia. The kids got to go horse back riding and had a blast. We were home for 3 days and I left for a girls only weekend in Chicago. Amy stayed with the kids for me! It was sooo much fun!!!

I had a doctors appointment to get a consult for my breast reduction on Tuesday. I am now waiting for Tricare to call so we can set that up. Wednesday, I had a consult about a tummy tuck. Surprisingly, they had an opening the next day, yesterday... and it is done!!! I can't wait to see how it all looks next week. The drain comes out on Monday... :)

We have about 2 months left until Mike comes home... I can't wait!!! The kids go back to school and I go back to work on the 16th. I am looking forward to it as I know it will help the time go faster until Mike comes home!! :)

No comments: