Monday, December 12, 2005

What does it Matter?

I asked Mike to take the boys to Karate tonight, so I could work on the 7 quilts I need to complete by this weekend. He said he would, but I could tell he was annoyed. When I got home, he was in a rare mood... I asked what was wrong. Evidently, he doesn't mind taking the kids, but was upset that I waited so long to do these quilts, and now it's the last minute, and I am rushing. First off, what does it matter what I do with that time while he is gone? And does he not see that I am also a full time student, mother to three children and person trying to hold it all together?! I just don't understand what the deal was... wonder what he will say when I ask if he will take them again on Wednesday (so I can do the quilts, because tomorrow, I am finishing my classwork for this semester)?!

No comments: