Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's About Time...

So, I've wanted to have a family picture taken for about 5 years now. But something always happens, and we don't get the family picture. Usually, it's 5 days before Christmas, I plop the kids in front of the tree, snap some pictures, run to WalMart with the better one, print off cards and call it done. This year, when Mike asked what I wanted for my birthday, my reply was a family picture. And clothes for me. Well, my birthday was in September. I went shopping and got myself some clothes. And I mentioned the family picture again, and again, and again. I finally called in Oct to get an appt. I really wanted the do them in the fall with the leaves. The place by the house here was booked. Solid. Until December. A new place opened up here in 'town', and I had seen some of her work and was pleased. So, I called and made an appointment. We finally took a family picture last week. So, I guess it will be five more years until we take another one! Anyway, here is the one we fell in love with. Actually, all the pictures turned out well. This is the one we are using in our family Christmas cards this year.

No comments: