Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two Things That are Pissing Me Off Today:

1. The fact that my washer broke and I can't order a replacement belt over the phone with Sears unless I use my Sears card. I don't have, nor do I want, a Sears card.

2. The fact that Mike's Bank of America card has not worked in 20 months. We got him a replacement while he was in Iraq (which took over 2 months to get to him) and it still didn't work. He accidently used it to pay for something online (it was already saved to a websites pay options) and it magically works now, to the tune of $70 in overdraft fees. And the bank work comp us any of it. Time to close that account!

I want a do over.. on the last 6 weeks or so. I am so beyond frustrated at this point, I just want to be alone for a LONG time. I can usually handle these things and it not make a huge difference in my day, but for some reason, lately, everything just pisses me off... grrrrrrrrr.

No comments: