Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy Times

The end of the school year always bring with it lots of busy-ness. Last Friday night, Lauren had a lock-in for Girl Scouts. She and I got home on Saturday morning and got some rest. Saturday afternoon, I hosted a baby shower for a friend/neighbor. I was so exhuasted that night! Matthew competed in a math competition for a 10 school league on Monday. Tuesday was dance for Lauren. Wednesday was our "no activities after school day" which was filled with spring cleaning. Thursday was my aerobics day and more spring cleaning. Friday was my zoo trip with work. I got home and we had the after cycle party for Mike's drill sgts. It was great to get together with the people he works with. It's nice to put faces to names. Today was Lauren's Girl Scout trip to the Dixie Stampede in Branson. Tonight, we had a coule of friends over for dinner. Tomorrow, Mike is going ATV riding with friends. I hope to get some quilting done and just generally rest and be lazy!! Here are a few pictures from the zoo yesterday:






No comments: