Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

So I have a couple of five years old and a 4.5 year old here. They are eating lunch, telling secrets and giggling... Man I love little girls.

They are planning their next get together. They are debating whether to have a dance party or a disco party... because it matters! When they are done eating, they will disappear to Lauren's room to dress and cover the carpet in as many toys are they can possible dump out from the closet and bins in her room.

I remember being their age. When having fun and playing were the most important part of my day. My Barbie and Cabbage Patch Doll where my best friends. Now I see my daughter, loving that same Cabbage Patch kid. And playing with her Barbie dolls and Polly Pockets. I love to see her lost in a world where her imagination can take her anywhere... and when she is surrounded by her friends, the possibilities of play are endless...

No comments: