Thursday, June 05, 2008

Because Life is a Trade-Off

I posted yesterday that Lauren has outgrown her kidney reflux. I am so grateful for that.

I got a call from Matthew's doctor today. He has strep for the third time in a month. He is going back on antibiotics. I have to schedule and appointment to figure out where to go from here. It seems he is a carrier. There has been talk of removing his tonsils. He is against it as he is terrified to have surgery. I guess we wait until the doctor's appointment to figure out the next step. Of course, there are no available appointments through the next month. So, who knows when we will get to see the doctor.

No comments: