Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back from a Trip



The kids and I went to Louisiana for a week. As of today, we have been back home for a week. I can't believe how fast time seems to be moving.

The kids are taking swim lessons. We went all last week and have one more week to go. They want to sign up for another session and I think it's a great idea! They love it.

I am going to post some pictures from Louisiana.. these are my favorites so far....

The kids at a rest area just inside Louisiana. When we were kids, we used to go camping in Mississippi every summer. On our way home, we would always stop at this rest area and take pictures at this sign. I will have to go through Mom's pictures next time I'm in Louisiana and dig those out!


This is Lauren, Lynzi, Matthew, Wess and Jacob. They had a great time playing in the pool!!


My neice, Anjel. She is such a beauty!


My cousin's daughter, Maria. She too is a pretty girl! I loved taking her picture!


Anjel and Logan. My godchildren.


My nephew, Dyson. He is such a cute and fun kid!


My sister and her son, my newest nephew, Joseph!! :)

No comments: