Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween Party Tomorrow...

I don't even know who is coming. I've invited EVERYONE. I guess it will be a suprise to see who actually shows up. The kids are pretty excited. I got a pinata and they helped to stuff it yesterday. I think the kids are going to bob for apples, and the kids said they want to do a "Pin the Broom on the Witch" game.. should be fun.

I've hired a sitter to watch the kids in the house. We will set up in the workshop/garage like last year. I think it's colder this year though. We will light a fire in the pit, and make s'mores. I am looking forward to it. I love having people over.

Mike said he is going to dress up as a scarecrow.. I still don't know what I'm dress up as.. I'll have to see what costumes Wal-Mart has left tomorrow.
I don't think we will be taking the kids trick-or-treating this year. The boys have Karate Monday night, and I don't think we will be home in time... who knows. They are pretty excited that they get to wear their costumes tomorrow night. We will have one Darth Vader, one Army soldier, and one Oh so pink princess!

No comments: