Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Attempt


Here's goes... My first attempt at blogging. I have been reading blogs for almost a year now and figured I should try my hand at it. My husband is going to be stationed in Korea for a year and I thought this might be a good way for him to keep up with what we are doing. He can probably read here and gage my mood as to wheter it's a good time to call home or not as well!!

My name is Misty. I am happily married to a wonderful man. We have three children and we are currently stationed in Missouri. I am a 'stay at home mom' who is usually anywhere except home. I am involved in my children's school as well as being a full time student myself. I am also involved in a local group for Moms of Preschoolers. In my "spare" time, I enjoy reading and quilting.

That's all for now... more to come later.

No comments: