Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Been Gone


I have been lax in posting. We left DC on the 1st of April. We ran into a few issues when the valet at the hotel discovered that our rental car had been stolen!
Once home, I had a few trainings to go to for work that put me out of town again. Last Thursday, Wendy, the Kids, and I headed down to Louisiana to spend Easter with my family. Friday we had a fish fry at my Mom's. We then headed to my Dad's to fish in his pond and eat some delicious crawfish etouffee. Saturday we spent the day walking around Jackson Square and Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Sunday we hung out at Mom's. Yesterday was a 12 hour drive home and today was back to reality.
Today's picture was taken on Friday. I am sitting next to my Dad's wife, Farrah. I love to tell her that she is my step-mom as she is a couple of years younger than me. I learned while talking to her that she does read this blog, so Farrah, I just wanted to say HI!!!!

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

cute pic!!
i bet she loves THAT! (being a step mom to someone OLDER than her! lol