Tuesday, February 03, 2009

iPhone




We had a phone upgrade available for Jan. Mike called our provider in Dec to see if they would let him upgrade early so he could get me a new phone for Christmas. I was eyeing the Blackberry Curve, in Red! He did some research, called around and waiting for a call back on whether we could upgrade early. Our provider called us two days after Christmas to tell us that we could upgrade early. At that point, it was too late for it to be a Christmas gift. Mike's phone started to act weird, so I told him that we could upgrade his phone and I would wait until the May upgrade to get my new phone. He uses his phone daily and relies on it. I can't use mine at home because we don't get signal here. I use mine when I go to post or when I go on trips. He did more research and checked out all his buddies phones as well. He decided that he wanted and iPhone. Most evenings, you can find Mike on the sofa, watching tv, and playing with his phone!

2 comments:

wendy said...

happy day, Mike!! I keep thinking iPhone but you can't instantly send pix without opening an email so I am hesitant.

PS - I left a present for you on my blog. :)

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

i'm sure he's lovin' it!

it's the SAME way here....hubby attached to iphone.