Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a Pain... the Saga.. Part 2

I posted on the 28th of April, after my ER trip, about my 'female issues'. Well, I've been very patiently waiting for my insurance to call me with a referal to see a gyn. It's been over two weeks, so I decided to call. Insurance claims they have no record of the referral, although I do have a copy in my hands. They tell me to call the Gyn clinic to get an appt, if they can see me. I call Gyn (because when I was transferred, I was hung up on!) and was told that they can see the it was put in for an off post consult, but not a referral. They tell me that they are only seeing prenatal right now. They also say I need to call my clinic to see if my regular doctor can put in the referral. I call my clinic and after being on hold for 9 mins and a snotty rececptionist, I a transferred to my doctors nurse's answering machine. So now, I wait for a call from a clinic which has no clue as to what is going on. The pain is starting to creep back in and I can't imagine going through this again. Except for the fact that I'm still going through it! UGH

No comments: